YouTube clip sweeping the internet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure how else to title it. Probably lots have seen it. It's from the TV show Brittan's Got Talent.

Not sure how to turn off auto-embedding, but just click the link above the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Neat stuff, I suppose. I saw it somewhere a couple of days ago.

Random note: I freakin' love Simon. He's a realist... something that many people fail to accept. I love realists.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

a friend on facebook said she cried when she saw this. So an ugly person can sing??? good for them.
    You can't fix ugly.. but I guess you can fix the ugly's voice.

4. RavensShallBurn

Honestly, women cry at everything. They can't help it. But, in this case, I can understand why someone would cry. It's pretty warming (not to sound like a Nancy or anything :)) to see the initial reactions of the audience/judges based on her appearance, and then see their reactions once the lady begins to sing.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

That's a bunch of tommyrot. You know you cried, too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. It's not really about how she looks (and I'd wager a good makeover would go a long way). It's just amazing that someone with that kind of voice not only was an unemployed 47 year old, but had seemingly no clue how good she was.

I didn't cry watching it, but I can say that I've watched it over and over and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I watched it for a couple of minutes, saw it wasn't a joke and turned it off.

8. RavensShallBurn

I'm all goose pimply!

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That show does something like that every year. Last year it was some ugly plummer guy that sang opera like Jim Nabors...

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

High Five for the verbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar