Youth be Served

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by sirjesse, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Someone else mentioned it in the nfl draft area, we have really packed together an amazing young group of talent at the skill positions on offense. It will prove whiz an amazing coach if he can gel all these kids together in short time. That is one talented bunch, I just hope we can get them all to produce together. Makes me think of Aikman or Manning and those days so long ago......

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lots of young talent, still alot to prove. We have some good core players in Kendall Wright, Delaine Walker, Chance Warmack, and Taylor Lewan, but are still lacking the "superstars". Enter Marcus Mariota and Dorial Green-Beckham. Mariota has tons of ability, but is tranferring from a simple gimmick system that was 100% in the gun, he literally didn't take a snap under center. But, he has the athlete ability and arm to be great, I think he'll be great, but could also really struggle his first couple years.

Dorial Green-Beckham has tons of talents, but there's red flags.. a domestic abuse scandal led to his dismissal at Mizzou. Didn't play any at OU (due to NCAA transfer rules). I saw on his Instagram he's having a baby, so hopefully he matures and it was just a dumb mistake as a kid. He has talent to become a Dez Bryant/Julio Jones/Calvin Johnson type of player for this offense. He would elevate Wright/Walker to the next level and more importantly help Mariota become our franchise QB.

Obviously, that's best case scenario. But it's possible. DGB could easily be the next Justin Blackmon and Mariota phases out like Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

:beerbang:Here's to hoping for the best.

Seems like that's what we do every year, but hey, why the F### not?

Admittedly, I never watched any MM film. After doing so, kid has some good possibilities. Film on our WR pick, well, with his size and the way he moves kinda made me think of TO. We shall see, that was just my 1st impression. Could prove to be a great draft.

Let's go titans!

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The guy who wrote that doesn't seem to know much about George or McNair.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Disagree. That offense was defined by McNair and George. Everything he said was pretty spot on in my opinion. I hope Mariota and DGB define this offense for years to come. In a good way of course ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar