Your Top 6 Big Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Almost agree completely.

1. Winston
    2. Williams
    3. White
    4. Fowler
    5.Gregory
    6. cooper

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1. Winston
    2. Fowler
    3. Williams
    4. White
    5. Shelton
    6. Cooper

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

1.Shelton DT
    2. Williams DT
    3. Sheriff OT
    4. Winston QB
    5.Cooper WR
    6. White WR

I don't see Mariota as top 10 caliber. No edge rusher worth a top 10 pick.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I wouldn't touch Gregory.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Shelton is a beast

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Would love Shelton, just can't take him at #2 sadly. If we want Shelton, we need to trade down to grab him. Problem is how far do you trade back?

I'd love to trade back to #12 & #19. Likely would have to deal #12 + ? for a higher pick. Take Danny Shelton & grab his Washington teammate Shaq Thompson to play SS.

Heck, then we can take Hauoli Kikaha for @JCBRAVE.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Shelton is coming off the board in the top 10

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No doubt, I would love to trade back and get him, but he will be gone before #10 no doubt. Imagine the double teams that dude is going to draw.....Ugh. He could plug up and collapse the middle for 10 years for us....

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I would love to trade back with the Jets at 6. Gives us a shot at Shelton/Fowler plus we grab extra picks.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That's still the ideal scenario to me. Plus, I know it's a long shot, but there is a scenario where Williams is still available at 6. Here's how it would look:

1. TB -Winston
    2. NYJ - Mariota
    3. JAX - Gregory/Fowler/Ray
    4. OAK - Cooper/White
    5. WAS - Scherff/Peat
    6. TEN - Williams

Williams would really only have to fall 4 spots for us to get him at #6. Obviously the first two picks are QB's. Then, JAX needs pass rush in the worst way. I'm pretty sure they were last in the NFL in sacks. I think 95% of the mocks I see, have them going Gregory/Fowler/Ray. Oakland has no weapons for Carr to throw to and they have their choice of Cooper & White here. WR is a popular pick in mocks for them as well. They could go Williams, but it makes more sense to give your QB tools to work with, especially since he's so young. WAS needs to be able to protect their QB. I think most people think they go O-line here, or trade down since there isn't that stud OT, but they may reach.

Again, it's not likely but it can happen. How legit would that be to fleece the Jets for a ton of picks and still end up with Williams!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar