Your thoughts on Bobby Wade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by gmf, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmf

gmf Guest

I am trying to figure out if Bobby Wade is a legitimate #1 or #2 WR for the titans. He had a pretty good game Sunday and wanted everyone's opinion on him.

thanks!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

should be number two behind givens.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

How tall is Bobby Wade? I know he has the speed to go deep, but what about height? Once Vince stays the starter we can start going three wide alot!

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

what has Givens proved so far? I sure haven't seen anything. Make Wade #1 and Jones #2.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you dont pay Givens $25 million to be a #3 or worse.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You don't make a guy the #1 receiver just because he's making big bucks... that would be stupid. If Givens isn't performing (and right now he's got the injury as an excuse) he shouldn't be the #1.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that is true but so far he hasn't done much to earn any of that 25 mil

I hope he does get to prove he was worth it but so far all we have seen is a hammy problem

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's been one game a bit early to judge. Though he has had more catches in one game then previous 87s in their career :ha:

Though I been weary ever since we signed him, just because of our recent 'luck' with FA WRs.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You dont pay a guy $25 million if he isn't a #1

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

we do have a nice record there:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar