Your prediction for Mettenberger?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Jan 4, 2016.

?
  1. Will be kept in current role as Titan's backup QB next year

41.0%
  2. Will be cut in short order and make another team's roster

34.4%
  3. Will be cut and not even be on an NFL roster, next year

24.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Sure it will depend on who the next head coach is and/or GM, but what is your prediction as of today?

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

At this point it's irrelevant.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

A beer gut and multiple DUIs before 30.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I predict that I don't give a ****

• High Five x 2
    • LOL x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
  5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

You don't care if he is on the Titan's roster, next year...after seeing his disastrous play this season? I care. Before the season started, I didn't mind him as the/a backup, but in every game he's played in, it's been a total suckfest...of epic proportions. He sucked harder than Rusty Smith. So, IMHO, no matter who is the next coach, I hope Mett is no longer a part of this team.

It's been so bad that I've never watched a full game, where he has started. Always had to turn it off at some point.

• Boring Boring x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I thought you were a Mett fan.

In that case, I think it's clear at this point we need to look into a backup QB. Probably a vet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Nope. I hated the draft pick, in the first place. Wanted us to draft the guy who beat him out at UGA (as a freshman), Aaron Murray. Never did like Mettenberger in college or NFL. 6th Rd pick turned out to be about right, as very few of those stay in the league beyond the first year or so.

I wouldn't mind snagging RGIII as a backup, especially if Kelly gets the job. Sanchez, Foles and Bradford all looked like scrubs before/since Kelly, but he got the most out of each of them. Might be the perfect fit for him...again, just as a backup.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Murray would have been just as bad IMO

I'd love to say Mett is done, but Webster lol

Should be done tho

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He signs with NYG in hopes of rekindling success with OBJ, but even OBJ can't corral his erractic throws. He moves to Arizona becomes 520's love monkey with occasional visits from Iceturd. Being the 3rd wheel and seeing Mett is not the man he once was Iceturd leaves never to be seen again.
    520 and Mett live happily ever after talking about the good old days.

#9 Ontario Titan, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Murray was a clutch performer for the Bulldogs, and I say that as a fan of their rival (UT Vols). I think he has all the traits of Drew Brees....prolific passer in college. Undersized, but very accurate. Good, but not necessarily big arm. Has the knack for putting his team on his back. Looked good in Gruden's QB camp leading up to the draft. Smoked us in the preseason. He'd be a solid backup in the league, if not a starter at some point, for some team.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar