Your favorite source for Titans Information

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Twitter serves no purpose for "normal" people. I couldn't care less what any of my friends have to say in 140 characters or less.

It's a great tool for getting information quickly, that's about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Awesome! Thank you! I'll get these lined up in my twitter account.

As for just opinion based articles I still think Titansized and PK are the best out there currently.

Sometimes Rotoworld can have interesting quips but they are usually too short to sink my teeth into.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I can't seem to get into Twitter. Set up an account and have never used it. Maybe I can use it the way you do. Then again, Titan news is on here just as quickly as any other source.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Twitter works great for news. That's my main reason for having one. And a few entertainment follows as well. Along with draft scouts to get extra info on prospects. Without that... I wouldn't ever use it lol

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wyatt is probably the number one source for me.... Glennon is there back up the source (plus glennon actually responds to my tweets)

bleacher report is full of crap

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I follow a "Titans Influencers" list on twitter that I check back to (I don't want my page filled with posts about the Vols or Vandy just to see some Titans news, especially since I'm not local)

It's called either titans-feedr or titans-influencers. Either way, it's the compilation of 5-10 people/blogs covering the Titans locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar