Your Face When You Saw "The Fumble"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

For some reason I thought this thread would be about Alge Crumpler...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well on one hand I figured we'd lose and wanted the better draft pick. If the Jags had won I might have actually rooted for us today, I mean keeping Indy out of the playoffs would be pretty funny. I figured we'd lose but when Rhodes fumbled I got caught up in the moment and was hoping for a win. So when we fumbled I was like:

[​IMG]

But now that we get a top 10 pick, AND probably #8 since Seattle is going to win I was like this:

[​IMG]

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I started laughing because before the play even happened I told the people I was watching with that the game wasn't over because we'd probably fumble. When KFC couldn't hold on to the ball and couldn't even fall on it I started clapping since I knew then and there Fisher would be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I was shocked we didn't take a knee to run out the clock, knowing Jeff wanted to go to OT

5. Coov

Coov Starter

I'm just glad we kept it close. That was what we were playing for anyway, right?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar