Your '19 First Pick drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, Feb 4, 2019.

?
  1. WR

9.5%
  2. TE

4.8%
  3. OL

14.3%
  4. DL

33.3%
  5. Edge

33.3%
  6. DB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Here's another...

EDGE Montez Sweat
    WR Deebo Samuel
    DT Khalen Saunders
    WR Andy Isabella
    LB Ben Burr-Kirven
    CB Isaiah Johnson

Thoughts?

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Here's another...

EDGE Montez Sweat
    WR Parris Campbell
    DT Jeffrey Simmons
    OT Kaleb McGary
    NT Greg Gaines
    OG Ben Powers

Thoughts?

3. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Wilkins would be great at 19, would be great to get Butler and Bradbury too, we would probably have to move up to land both of em but that'd be sick

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I know we don’t have immediate need at corner but I just think Greedy Williams and DeAndre Baker are gonna be really good pros.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I can dig this although I think Saunders in the 2nd might be a bit of a reach even though he's one of my favorite players in the draft since the senior bowl. Id say getting an edge earlier should be a must at this point. But Crosby late is a killer pick. Bradburry in the 3rd a steal.

6. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

So many different ways this can go this year. I just want someone who comes in healthy, starts immediately, and has good enough rookie year that people outside this forum actually notice.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We legit have about 5 options...Pass rusher, DT, TE, WR, C. All possible. Nobody knows right now, even these stupid mocks all have someone different.

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

In real life I probably swap Bradbury and Saunders...though he had a nice Senior Bowl so I could see a good team take him in the bottom of round 2.

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

If we got Bradbury in the 2nd I’d be ecstatic.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

True, and with our major need for a big body in the middle of the d, I could see it happening.

I just did one that I would be amazed with if it occurred. Only thing im not sure about is Gary. Not sure if he will be a good edge guy in the nfl. I prefer Ferrell at 19.

bcebzg.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar