Young won't start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Do you think Fisher will sit Britt for the whole game or just the 1st quarter. Maybe somewhere in between? Just speculation at this point.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

It really depends on if charges are filed by then. If not (which is the more likely case) then my guess would be he sits for the first half and then depending on how things are going he may put him in. If we're winning he'll probably bench him for the whole game, if not he may do what "gives us the best chance to win."

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh, dear God.

No VY/Britt against the best team in the NFC (not that that necessarily means anything) could be disastrous.

What happened with Britt? I haven't heard anything... was out of town the past couple of days, so I may be behind on big news.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Got in a fight Tuesday night and the dude he beat up is looking to file charges. There's a bunch about it in the Kenny Britt thread, pages 3+.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Fish should of kept this a secret. Eagles now can gameplan vs. KC, should of kept them wondering who was starting.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm a little disappointed as I had been hoping for a Vince vs. Vick matchup.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Great job, Kenny.

Idiot.

Go party with James Harrison and Ray Lewis.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Hey was I the only one who saw Fish slipping all the D linemen a $20 after Vince went down?

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

In before vy is mysteriously on the
    bench for 5 more games nursing that injury

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar