Young Wins Another Rookie Award

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Vince Young has won the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year award. Young beat out Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Colts RB Joseph Addai, Saints RB Reggie Bush and Bears KR/PR Devin Hester for the award. "It's a great honor. I want to thank everyone who has supported me over the years and for all the fans that voted for me," Young said. A few weeks ago, Young was named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Associated Press.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The legions of VY fans strike once again

3. Coolio, the other RB's on that list shared running duties, so they didn't have to carry the load, Young had to carry a team heading for 2-14 to 8-8, a way better achevement than a kick returner jogging in for a few TD's...

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Especially when most of those TDs were strait up the sideline. That's either very good blocking or very bad coverage, someone should be able to nock him out of bounds when he does that.

5. and he doesnt have any of the moves that pac does

6. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

hmm. who saw this coming?

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I did. Well, think about it... Offensive player of the year as a QB.

I would argue that player positions don't get any more difficult than QB.

Go Vince.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm pretty sure that #3 pick was well spent :yes:

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Take that Hodgie!!!!

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar