Young will not be a Texan: It's official

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

http://www.kfdm.com/engine.pl?station=kfdm&id=14501&template=breakoutlocal.html

HOUSTON (AP) _ The Houston Texans will take Southern Cal running back Reggie Bush or North Carolina State defensive end Mario Williams with the first pick in Saturday's draft, general manager Charley Casserly said Wednesday.

not mind blowing, but was a possibility. This in my opinion actually seals the deal. Bush will be the pick. If the Texans pick williams it will be the only thing that unites the Young Only fans and the Bush only fans in Houston, and they will burn down Reliant stadium. :greedy:

2. maximus

maximus Starter

If the pick Williams, Casserly will be in the market for a new zipcode

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I wonder why

[​IMG]

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, love the last two... did anyone really think they were taking young anyway? And come on, Texans fans aren't burning anything down, they've never had enough to get excited about. They've basically just been churning along... 5-11, 7-9, 3-13... on and on it goes... they're a fairly lax bunch.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Young was out a long time ago, when all the Williams over Bush talk sprung up.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bud wants Young so he can extend the "middle finger" to the City of Houston the rest of his days.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Never thought of it that way. Cant wait to see Young show up the entire city of Houston

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I sure hope that isn't the logic the front office use's when it is time to draft. Taking a over rated QB just to show up Houston :grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar