Young to start this Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am with BP on this one...[what is this world coming to??]

I just hope Vince shows some poise, plays well and the fans give him this game to get a full one under his belt.

If I hear the moron that sits behind me say one more time that we should have kept Volek I am going to purchase one of those stupid big-***** turkey legs just to beat him with it.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm not even worried. We have the Rose Bowl MVP out there. We should win this one easily.

Fisher is now off the chopping block for me. I respect this decision. It was the only way to bring the team together.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whose the say he will play a whole game?

maybe this is just to get Vince's series over and done with....but I hope not.

Lets see what he has for a whole game.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

considering he took the vast majority of the snaps and collins was just working with the scout team, i would say it's for the whole game.

if collins was going to start/play, he would need all the reps he could get.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

HELL's Yes! Can't wait to see how pumped the team is going to be!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just putting it out there :brow:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why do you need an extra one?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i have no doubt in my mind fisher would not make it out alive he put collins in after one series.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

My father told me a few hours ago that he heard he was going to start too. I think this might be legit. (my dad doesn't own a computer)

10. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

The revolution has begun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar