Young, Possibly next McNair?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hilarious. Thanks BP

2. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

im not sure about that, did you see coach on nfl network last night. they asked about mcnair/volek/youngs learning curve. he said "I feel vince will be able to learn the pro system soon", he didn't talk about bringing him along slowly or anything. then he said he would start whoever he felt gave the titans the best chance to win. i think if we are 2-5 or 1-4 he might give vince a shot. i mean if we're already loosing lets take a shot, maybe he can make things happen.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

lets hope Young isn't like McNair..if he is he will be sitting out practices before long. He will have no chemistry with the WR's, he will be injured because he ran the ball to much, etc,etc,etc

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just doin' my job. :winker:

5. hes not going to be, hes got a much better work ethic than mcnair does

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

and better speed

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

When you look at how good guys like McNair, McNabb and Vick were in college and then look at Young IMO there is no comparison. McNair was a monster in college but he was playing a whole level down in talent. Young absolutely can take over a game with his feet or his arm. The guy was on another plane than any of those guys. Young is better than Tommy Frazier running the ball and as good as any of the others throwing.

8. hookem'horns

hookem'horns Guest

ya have u seen the resemblence all that he has to do is get the timing and work on his passing a little bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar