Young: "It Was a Great Ending"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans QB Vince Young was asked after the game if he could have written a better ending for his first game in Houston. "It was a great ending," said Young. "Being from Houston and being in front of my family and the fans that respect me as a player and a person as well. It can’t get any better than that." Young said he knew the Texans defense was about to blitz on the play we ran for 38-yards and the game-winning TD. "We knew they were going to do that," said Young. "My offensive line did a great job making some key blocks. I saw the lane and used my God-given talent to make something happen."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

It was beautiful being at the game and seeing him run down the field right at me...I was in the upper corner of the end zone.....AWESOME!!!

Post game comments are typical Vince....always gives the credit to his teammates first...

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Just what you want from your team leader. :thumb:

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Good Golly! It's TitanJames! It's GREAT to "see" you! One of these years, you're going to have to make that drive to Nashville again!

I bet it was awesome being at the game yesterday and sitting in the endzone where Vince did his thang :)

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Vince's best quality isn't his speed, it's his leadership. This guy is all class, and just what we needed. It's been a great season thanks to him.

6. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMmc9f-TEe4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMmc9f-TEe4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Hope he got his helmet back, lol.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I still want to know who put the lick on the Texans at the end of the play, was it Roby or Jones? In any case that was a sweet block taking out a couple of MuuCows

9. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

It may have been "a great ending" to one skirmish, but it is a beginning in the many battles which will continue over the years.

10. I'm pretty sure it was Roby with that awesome block...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar