young is not mike vick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"News: In an interview with Cris Carter on HBO's Inside the NFL, Falcons QB Michael Vick expressed his disappointment with the offense and wished he could throw to more talented receivers. Whan asked about the offense, Vick said, "You've got to throw the ball sometimes. You can't just line up and run the ball every time on first and second down. Teams key in on that and they have coaches, too. We're going to have to throw it more ... Coach (Jim Mora) is going have to trust in me to get it done and I'm up to the challenge to get it done." Vick also wondered aloud what it would be like to throw to Chad Johnson, Randy Moss or Marvin Harrison."

i'd give you the link, but it was nfl.com fantasy report and you have to be a member to access it.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vick couldnt hit water if he was standing in a boat.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ouch...

I've been waiting to post this...

[​IMG]

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Can't see it happening but maybe its time for the Falcons to go with Schaub

5. If the Falcons don't get past wildcard or worst, I think that is what they should do...

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Is Vick completely insane? Did he actually just blame Mora for all of his scrambles? Or does he have no idea what running to set up the pass is?

Yeah, put Schaub in, and move Vick to running back.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Thank goodness, Vick is horrible. Start Shaub and put Vick in at Slot reciever.

8. its not all his fault entirely, he does need a little bit of help from his receivers, if u watched the saints game u would see that there were many times where his receivers just dropped the ball

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar