Young? Is it time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Listen I'm not bashing or saying I want Collins out but I truly believe our team can be so much stronger with Young in the shot gun some... We have the fire power to have a strong offense but we don't use them the way we should!

Use both QB's at times

But young CJ in the same back field would be NICE

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

It's not time. This is the 5th thread on Young. It needs to stop!

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Is there any way we can open the TOMB back up?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

When a team has an 'option' of 2 qb's, it's a strong indication that they really have none. And, as history will tell us,in the NFL it doesn't matter how good the rest of our team is, without a legitimate skillful leader at the QB position a shot at a Super Bowl is just about non-existent.

Our fans want respect, but when you don't have a playoff win in 6 years and the 2 appearances we did have combined for 1 touchdown (the @ San Diego game was flat out embarrassing), it's hard to demand anymore national attention than we do get.

It's a passing, intelligent, leading QB league, and until our front office understands that, our run of zero super bowls is going to continue unfortunately.

5. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Or at least just make a VY forum for the huggers?

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

GoVinceYoung.com.

7. davidantx

davidantx Starter

The way I see it is if Vince has to see the field we finish no better than 8-8 this year. Collins gives us the best chance to win this year.

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Imagine how exciting it would be to watch CJ if we could figure out a way to get Akili Smith and Marcus Vick in our backfield with V to the Y. Who cares if we win or not, how fun would that be!?!

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It'll be time in about 4 or 5 weeks when we're 2-4 and 3 games out of first..

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

You aren't a real Titan fan if you think we will be 2-3. We went 13-3 with Collins.

I don't want to go back to 18.8 points a game with Young. 23.4 points a game with Collins is better.

375 points with Collins.

301 with Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar