Young Interview on NFL.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownrecluse

brownrecluse Camp Fodder

Cowboy fan

I've been a Cowboy fan since the Eddie LeBaron day, and I still am, but when they face the Titans and Vince, I'll be pulling for the Titans. I believe he's the most charismatic player to don the burnt orange and white in my 55 years of Longhorn viewing. There is a quote attributed to an old high school coach from Houston who said that in all of his years of watching high school football in Texas, he'd only seen two guys who looked like men playing against boys. The two were Earl Campbell and Vince Young, and this organization has drafted both of them. Go gittem Titans!!!

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

there is no Mrs Ewker. I have been a free man the last two yrs :toast: :banana:

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I think it is still a mystery....he liked Jay Cutler but, uh....that didn't work out so well. He hates Vince, Steve, but he loves the titans....:cry:????

I said it before...I DID NOT want Cutler, but if we'd drafted him, I would've supported him. A TITAN is a TITAN...right fellas?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

at least i don't hide behind a troll name and run off at the mouth like you do. You didn't like Cutler so why hide behind your funny little name. Can't you say what you want without being a troll.

See you have it wrong about being a hater. McNair is done with the Titans. so because I say don't let the door hit you on the way out I am a hater:whoop:

as far as Young goes, you and others on here have him in the Hall of Fame when he hasn't even played a down yet. He has a 50/50 chance. He could be good or he could be a flop. So excuse me if I don't jump on board. I don't do that. If that is what you want knock yourself out no one is stopping you. But just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a hater.

Now go away troll :grrr:

5. dontdraftcutler

6. Take it off the public messageboard guys...

7. dontdraftcutler

nah...i'm done....

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I could not give a darn....

If some bozo wants to carry on about how he doesn't think vince young is any good that is fine with me. Why give him the first degree about whether he is really a titan fan or not? Everybody here has the right to make stupid comments.

We all can't be like rolltide. Somebody has to be wrong every now and then.

Gay cutler sucks and plays on a team i don't like with ugly uniforms. Beach boy lienart plays on the most pitiful franchise in the league in an area of the country where it gets 120 degrees out.

Vince young will be the dominant player.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: always been wondering where you hide that sense of humor.:ha:

10. rolltide is wrong from the very start, bama sucks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar