Young: I'm supporting Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That article actually has it in context, but an article on the Tennessean uses that quote a bit out of context, and that's exactly what it looks like i.e. he feels he is being benched for being the wrong color. After reading this article from ESPN and knowing he's not the sharpest tool in the shed anyway, I think he just heard the word "adversity", and thought he needed to say something about being black.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

I think that's reading a bit too much into it.

The reporter was there promptly trying to make it into a headline, but Vince "corrected" his choice of words just fine.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We have been put on notice.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha:

5. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Wow, he was definitely not implying any racial overtones and its sad that reporter immediately tried to make something out of nothing..........get over yourself.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

WTF???

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Bipolar, you're too thin skinned, and it's so easy to irk you...:ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol best use of Madden terminology I ever seen.

Hold up there buddy, the way I read it was he was telling the reporter to get over himself. Give him a chance to explain himself...then tear him a new one. :brow:

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

To ... easy ... with Mr. Mom title ... must resist ... :banned:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did you build the boy playing on it? Otherwise I am not impressed.

As for your original comment, I got no idea, that is just how I looked at it. I could be wrong (gasp)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar