Young has to do it all for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By them not making their defense any better.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ohhhh :ha:

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Ah yes one should always consult the Northwest Arkansas paper for sports info.:grrhee:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea i know right ^^

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've been reasoning this:

Defense improved: check.

Chow: year three; Young: year two; O-Line: year two; Chemistry with receivers, such as they are: check.

Young: 8-5 as a rookie starter. If he does better, and the D does better, I think 10-6 is reasonable. I'm really hoping 11-5, but I'll save that level of optimism until we start playing.

Also, recall that after an 0-5 start, we were 8-3 down the stretch. If you take that 8-3 and build on that, then perhaps 10-6 to 12-4 becomes reasonable.

Course, we'll see how it really goes, but I believe this is our potential if this team has taken the strides it seems to have taken.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like your thinking G

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i got the drivers seat on this wagon, with vince as my guide AND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZA GOIN TO THE PLAYOFFS BABY! ooooooooooooooooh yeah! WE WILL SHOCK THE WORLD, AND NO ONE SEES US PLANNING OUR ATTACK IN OUR PEAK HOLE! once we strike EVERYONE WILL WANT TO JUMP ON OUR WAGON, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE! i can't wait! the feast is almost done me lads! we won't have to wait that much longer for the greatest season ever!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

She's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

And with the same SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!

;)

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, funny, cuz just the other day we were talking about her...

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Hey Psychop welcome to GoTitans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar