Young has Mixed Game at Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans QB Vince Young had a mixed performance in the Pro Bowl. In his first drive, he guided the AFC to a touchdown. His first pass was a completion to Colts WR Reggie Wayne for 12 yards. His first run covered 13 yards and was for a first down. But he also had a fumble and INTs. "I started off a little nervous, but when I got in and got hit, I was all right after that," Young said. "I think I did OK. I feel like the guys, they respect me a whole lot. They treated me with a lot of respect, and I respect those guys a whole lot, too. It was a great week, a great experience. I had a good time with my family, a good time with the players. Playing in this game with all these guys — it don't get no better than that. Now this is behind me. I have to get ready for my season with the Titans. That's next."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. well at least he got the afc a touchdown drive

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

im just glad he was in the pro bowl, no matter how he got there its still an honor, especially for a rookie

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

in the end, noone will remember what he did
    only that he was the 1st ROOKIE QB to ever play a Pro Bowl

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Uh, I think since Dan Marino, if I remember right.

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Marino was hurt and didn't play

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

That's more that the NFL's golden bit boy peyton did.

Go Vince.

[​IMG]

8. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

he did have that impressive throw in the wind to andre johnson, it was perfect

9. well thats cool

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

after you take out all the negatives, it was a positive performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar