Young Going to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

so you're in the hood then ?

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Yes Sir. Vy Is The Man!!!!!!!!!!! (steve Mac Is Still The Man Too!!)

3. only just not as much

4. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

Thank big guy... He's still a Titan in my book...

5. Whats lost in this 4 page thread is the fact that during the past 3 Decades the Titans/Oilers have a sent 3 different black QBs to the ProBowl

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'd rather Manning go so VY can show him up in all the passing competitions :yes:

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If you think Vince would show up Manning in Passing, you're crazy. He's not there yet. Maybe someday he will be, especially once Manning hits his downside, but not now. I'm excited to have Vince, and I think he'll be a great leader and player, but Manning is a better passer.

As Jack said in "As Good As It Gets", "sell crazy someplace else, we're all full here..."

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, I just think it'd be cool if he was even competitive with those two, maybe they'll do a 40, I know he'd beat them at that :ha:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why would either of those QBs (besides Vince) run a 40? None of these guys want to be there except the new ones, I doubt they'd compete in anything. Non-running QBs don't run unless they have to.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mcnair showing class?

I don't see it that way. Either he is out of shape and afraid he will humiliate himself or he honestly does not care.

Raven fans should be concerned about that..

This is nfl football and players bust their a**es to be sucessful. You don't just give away pro bowls to be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar