Young done?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tex in a Can, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

I'd be fine with that as long as he voluntarily restructures his contract to being worth the league minimum with no guarantees while he gets his confidence, emotions, and life together. And that he comes in and has to compete for the job when he eventually comes back, if it really takes as long as you are implying.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

let's not forget the injury report each Sunday morning... that's more drama than the Iliad and the Odyssey combined.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

That is not happening. I expect him to be out for 6-8 weeks. He needs to get a good shrink, talk out his problems, and then come back. This will be a tough battle, but if he gets the proper help, he should be back and better than ever around the midpoint of the season. KFC will be fine until then.

4. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Umm, weren't you the one talking about 2 years? Or was that someone else... If it's 6-8 weeks then I agree with you.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I don't think I said anything about 2 years. If I did, it would only be in some subject such as "even if it takes 2 years". But I think that was someone else. I just don't want him on the field until he is ready. No matter how long it takes for him to get into the right state of mind.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

"i would take sorgi over vy any day of the week"
    -omahacolt 7/22/08 :ha:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's all that matters.

:tj:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'd do it for you but I'm fresh out of rep to give. I've read so many pissed off angry posts I blew my load. :grrhee:

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm going to have to change my name. If I see another new VY thread I'm going to go on a negative rep rampage.

10. The Tennessean reports that the team has been turned over to Kerry Collins. Folks. Even his mother thinks he has issues in his head. I dont care what he did last year or when he played for Texas. I care what he can do for the team now. Which isn't much. Young and his poor me attitude just caused a distraction for this team. I dont understand after everything that has happened that anyone would want Young leading this team offensively. Collins will do a fine job after all he can actually throw the ball. Young's days in Tennessee are numbered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar