Young Day-to-Day with Quad Strain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Wow you all miss a lot a ****!!!

1. Vince isn't a let down!
    2. He throws the ball with a lot of zip
    3. He does have a problem with throwing the ball high
    4. He needs a better run game
    5. Chow needs to let him free and let him be VY

I played running back in high school and I got a qaud injury my jr year and it killed me running east to west but never bothered me running down hill.... Witch the injury didn't bother me about 3 to four weeks later but during that time it sucked!!!!

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

He'll get killed just being VY in this league...

3. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Yea maybe but he'll have to be smart enough to know when to slide or when to run......

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

that though is very true....he also tries to do sometimes wayy to much...for example

when scramblin - he can get hurt so badly if not carful
    after a pick - he always seriously tries to get that tackle....and that is not what ya want ur qb to be doing...ever

and so forth...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar