Young as TE/WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ruby dear, it's kinda hard to have much confidence in a guy who is a week removed from threating to take his own life. pi$$-poor play aside, that's hard to brush off.

2. ruby10football

ruby10football Camp Fodder

Its like this, I'm givin him another chance when he gets back. If he is a huge disappointment then I guess I'll have to switch sides.....they have cookies on the other side, right?? lol

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would agree with this post if he was on the sidelines watching the game with the team, but, it doesn't seem it's Titans rule to take injured players to away games. Exception PLEASE!!! This is the franchise sitting at home, terrible rule Fisher!:irked: How is he going to learn and take lumps when he isn't even there to discuss gameplan and in-game options. BS.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

when camp rolls around he has a clean slate in my mind. he needs time. a whole lot of time. he has more than an injury to heal. play him too soon and it'll all crumble and he will go down as a "never was".

however, make The Colonel the starter and VY the back-up... Vince might get some playing time here and there. It's a more conservative approach. A better approach in my opinion. Rushing him back in 4-6 weeks is not a very good move unless it's a "what have we got to lose situation"... let's treat him as the quarterback of the future. The Colonel should be regarded as the quarterback of the present.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Play it safe right now with VY or else it's Ryan Leaf pt.2

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

absolutely. :applause:

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Anyone notice.......Our WR's really can catch the ball? Things that make ya' go hmmmmmmmmm.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ruby10football

ruby10football Camp Fodder

The way Fisher is talkin, VY will have plenty of time off. That should give him the chance to get all his ducks in a row and come back more focused.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

now if he could only hit a duck from 30 yds we'd have something. see, though. I'm not full of haterade, I'm just keeping it real.

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

We understand they can catch the ball the just don't make plays. I mean if the ball's right in the bread basket they typically catch it but when it's just a little off they can never make a catch. Take brandon marshall for example yesterday, any ball that was thrown in his direction was caught even when they were bad throws.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar