Young and WRs Working Out in Houston

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans QB Vince Young invited a number of his WRs to his hometown in Houston to workout. The goal is to continue building camaraderie and establishing chemistry with his teammates. WRs Brandon Jones, Roydell Williams, Courtney Roby and undrafted rookie FA Clinton Solomon are all staying at a hotel paid for by Young who also paid for their trip there. Each morning, Young picks them up, and the day begins with running, where they're put through a workout with his personal trainer, James Cooper. Later they head to a football field, where they spend time working on routes. Then it's to the pool for another workout. The players do things as a group in the evening. "Stuff like this, it helps more than you know," Jones said. "And right now that is what Vince brings to the club — he helps establish the camaraderie, and it makes guys feel more like a family."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

That is awesome! Let's hope it works.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Great to hear. I was kind of hoping Ben Troupe might be there too... he could use the work.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is leadership.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Titans.

That's what am talking about, developing chemistry! Vince is taking the leader role and trying to get his WR's on the same page as him..You go Vince! :yes: GO TITANS ALL THE WAY!!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What a great move!

Even let the unrafted rookie come down there. Uncommon leadership.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:yes:

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, there's one thing everyone can agree on. I hope his hard work translates to a lot of success on the field. Don't see how it won't. Love him.

9. plato

plato Camp Fodder

I've been watching the NFL for years and Vince has to be one of the best young leaders to come down the pipe in many years... He keeps me full of hope on a constant basis..

He's special in so many ways... and were lucky we got him..

10. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Vince is definately a leader and I can not express how happy I am to have him on our team. It's stuff like this that makes a great player legendary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar