You vote

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Xplayer52, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

DE! A devistating pass rush would make Lamont look like an NFL safety.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

That could never happen.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

As much as i would love for us to get our hands on Ginn, i'd rather we have a solid defense first. I'd go with safety, and try to make up for WR with our later picks or even through a trade.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if the secondary makes the QB hold onto the ball longer .......
    if the QB is pressured into making errant reads .......

unless we are able to snag Gaines Adams ,Jamaal Anderson or Adam Carriker I wouldn't reach out for Moss or Spencer

there's a good bunch of S and CB available at that time (possibly) and BPA @ #19 appears to be in that group

then there's always Ginn / Meacham / Bowe and Jarret

of the strength of the draft during that particular time, S (imo) should be the most loaded ..... I could almost see us taking Reggie Nelson here if available

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if Landry is there @ 19 then that would be a blessing

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

DE- biggest need

Safety we can get Hamlin and plenty of WR's in 2nd round.

8. I think we should go towards Safety, but at the moment it looks like receiver could be a more likely option than before, say a couple of months back...

9. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Safety, we need someone to complement the otherside of the field... That would be the side other than Hope's side...

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

To the people who said "DE":

You guys are like goldfish: short term memories. :)

None of these guys are rated the prospect that Mario Williams was last year, and look what he did. This is a deep draft for DE, and is just as uncertain. Did Mario Williams outproduce Travis LaBoy? I don't think we're getting more here by drafting higher for the position. I think we could take anyone from Adam Carriker all the way down to Jay Moore or Francis in round three to four. If they're not going to outproduce Travis LaBoy, why spend a high draft pick on them? No reason at all. I feel a lot more certain about the top few safeties and WRs than the top DEs. Anything could happen, but even when you gamble, you usually do so with a degree of certainty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar