You make Gloats SEC Sig here

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Whoo. Better than the Big 10! Nobody said they weren't better than the big 10. They aren't better than the Pac 10. They aren't "clearly the best" conference in football either, and havent been for about 10 years.
    So the argument isn't that the SEC isn't good. It's just that they are over rated. GREATLY over rated.

And I might have to make the sig. You guys are lazy. And leave it to gunny, the guy i constantly abuse in little arguments to make sigs about ME being wrong lol.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Gloat, there's no point in you spewing out the crap that only you believe. I like to discuss college football without any hater bias blinders on, but you can't. That's OK, there's a lot of people like you.

I'm just a fan of college football, I don't have one team that is "mine" like Michigan is yours. Ten years ago the Big 10 used to be the best college football conference in the land, the SEC has overtaken them since. You would be hard pressed to find a legitimate analyst of the game today to disagree with that. Your vision is completely backwards to conventional wisdom. Your view is only based on what you wish it to be, not what everyone else who studies the game can see.

So just sport a sig (whenever one is made) because you lost the bet and the argument, which is over because the proof is what happened on the fields.

I must say that there is hope Rodriquez could change things in the Big 10, like Spurrier did when he came into the SEC as a coach. He might make the rest of the Big 10 abandon the old style offenses and come up to date like the SEC has, by opening up the passing game, like Michigan did against Florida. I wonder if Rodriquez was the one calling in the plays instead of Carr that day...:))

3. Hoffa

There you go Gloat, have at it.
    Although I wouldn't object if you chose one of Gunny's.
    Either way, enjoy...

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

SEC was the best conference. Period.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

-Sometimes I just want to feel pretty.
    -Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hoffa, you clearly have a bias for the SEC. Acting like you don't is hilarious. Just because you wont admit to the team you like (because you're scared. A dish it but can't take it type) doesn't mean it isn't obvious.

SEC = very over rated. The best conference this year? Possibly. Pac 10 is better IMO, but either way. They aren't leaps and bounds better than any other conference. That's truth.
    Unless you want to do that "from top to bottom" nonsense.

BIG 10 vs SEC in Bowl games = TIED for all time. Maybe next year you'll have something with that one.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Here, you need this:

[​IMG]

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

9. Hoffa

I don't have an allegiance to any team in the SEC, but I love watching college football and believe the best ball is played in the SEC. I also live in the SE which makes it eaiser to keep up with, so in a sense I do have a bias. But I am not blinded by it with a closed mind. The SEC is the best, they have the best overall team and the best conference TOP to BOTTOM, which is not nonsense to eveyone else in the world who isn't a Wolverine homer.

Get your sig working, and if the Big 10 rises up I will admit it and enjoy watching the matchups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar