xpmar9x's Mock Draft (updated 4/7)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

33 is a tough choice coz there are whole bunch of guys that could fall out of the 1st round. I like Eli Harold, and maybe Danielle Hunter for pass rushers. DGB would be a good move as well if he lasts, a slew of nice Cornerbacks maybe PJ williams, Peters or Darby. TJ Clemmings too. God so many, also trade down opportunities will be there too.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Free agency hopefully will narrow things down for us! Can't wait

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Pretty much nails my thinking.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Why? I don't even think he's the best LB let alone better than Leonard Williams...

5. xpmar9x

Initial post was updated with my update and final mock draft, if anybody is bored and wants to tell me how wrong I am...

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

So much wrongness

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. xpmar9x

hahaha there always is

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Can you explain the Fowler reasoning? I just can't see the Titans spending the #2 pick on Fowler after bringing back Morgan and Orakpo. Yes, neither are the most consistent guys but I wouldn't draft someone at #2 for depth and to only potentially start if there is an injury. We need an immediate impact guy.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No way in hell they draft Fowler and he doesn't start. I think they would start Orakpo and Fowler on the outsides...Morgan would go back to DE or sub at OLB. Lebeau loves LB's, and Orakpo has rarely been healthy. Morgan is average and not a true pass rusher. I could EASILY see them going this route. (If they go Defense)

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So we're paying Morgan that much money to...

1. Be a sub
    2. Play very out of position as a 3-4 DE

If the Titans take Fowler and their reason is Orakpo's health, then they should have never signed Orakpo in the first place if they're going to waste the 2nd pick on someone's medical history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar