XP are 39/40 with new rule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Looks like Succop is in some lonesome company on people who have missed extra kicks this preseason lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It really was a chitty snap.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My sister-in-law watched the game with me, shes like is Succop really that guys name.. I was like yea :anon:

But he isn't the only kicker to miss a close kick, Blair Walsh missed a really close FG attempt.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Suckop! An average NFL kicker should never have been given that kind of contract, period.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He's less than average based on the stat that he's the only kicker to miss the extra point

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Titans really need to consider going for 2 often this season. I have a feeling this won't be his last missed PAT.

Now is the Era that we could've really used Bironas in his prime (RIP)

7. Prideful

Prideful Starter

LMAO, preseason doesn't even count to your main stats.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Good point.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Didn't Succop miss 2 FGs inside the 40 in one game last year?

Probably should have found a kicker late in the draft last year or this year... "Good" kickers don't go on the market often.

10. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Miss 1 field goal and everyone wants him gone after everything he made last year i guess everyone forgot how much he actually kicked for us, 1 missed FG isn't the end of the world especially in preseason where nothing counts.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar