XFL Teams

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Cajun_Titan_33, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Going to smaller markets has failed multiple times for startup leagues

XFL isnt trying to follow that same business model

2. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Ok then go to the og markets that actually have fans, like Pittsburgh, Chicago, green bay. Tampa doesn't seem like a place that will be successful for them.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tampa is in Florida tho. XFL is a winter league. It makes sense to put football in Florida the time of year most tourists flock to the area

4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I don't get the ripping of the names and logos. They have to come up with something original. Can't all be Bobcats and Bulldogs. Enjoy them being different and don't be such a stick in the mud lol.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

im thinking vipers as my team just cuz i like the name, ima need to see some uniforms before i make my decision

6. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I just want a local team for once in my life lol.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Florida makes the most sense for ALL the teams. It would cut down on costs considerably.

There are fields/facilities in Tampa, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Miami, Gainesville, and Orlando. Put one in Mobile, AL and Valdosta, GA. Boom. You have a bus league. It's basically a minor league baseball conference at that point.

It'll never happen because they want to be national, but it makes the most sense if you're worried about costs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

XFL... Guaranteed to last

X - Not
    F - For
    L - Long

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Bunch of Ex titans drafted into the XFL this week. Tre McBride, Jace Amaro and others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar