Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Free to play games are going to be common this gen.. like all the publishers have said so.

As far as KI, I don't play fighting games but I'm guessing most people play 1-2 fighters and just get really good with them.. in their cases they'd be getting the game cheaper than normal. If each character was $5-$10 and they used 2 characters primarily.. $20 game. In this case I don't see the problem.

Games like CoD, there would be a problem if you had to pay for guns/classes/mods etc.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Defend, defend them with your life!

4. Finnegan2win

Yeah completely ignore the rest of the post and forget the logic behind it.

And you call me the fanboy :rolleyes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hmm lets see:

1. You made things up
    2. You defended the practise of micro-transactions with the most idiotic thought process.

= fanboy.

So continue defending. While you're at it. Find someone here who thinks it's a good idea to charge for the characters individually.

6. Finnegan2win

Where did I make things up? Saying publishers are going to do more free to play games? Look it up. I guessed at the price.. wow stretch much? And yes if people use 1-2 characters which I'm pretty sure is normal in competitive fighting games.. then obviously it's cheaper. I'm done with you, shut up.

Fanboy = posting troll articles about stuff you have no clue about and saying others are fanboys by calling you out on your trolling. You create more "OMFG ORGASM IN MY PANTS AT THIS PS3 MOVIE" threads than anyone here.

The demo is one character/free. Now shut up.
    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/...ly-playable-evo-2013-and-40-training-lessons/

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Get that Microsoft armour on., fanboy.

Defend, defend with your life.

also
    lol @ gamespot article being troll. Guess it's only trolling if it hurts your allegiance to the almighty Microsoft.
    lol @ people using 2 fighters in a game

I know A LOT more about this than you do. Stop bothering and just accept your fanboyish nature and your need to defend the most ridiculous practises. There is a reason Microsoft is getting hammered.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

MS isn't going to let this continue, they will fix something. I haven't seen anything get slammed so hard pre release before like this. Sony is going to **** all over them if they do.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Microsoft is already in damage control I'm sure.

Expect an announcement soon.

I bet DRM goes away before launch.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They got slammed when they announced it and nothing much has changed.

I bet you won't hear anything about it until the next gaming event (which I think is gamescom)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar