WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit found dead.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanbuoy, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dear God... can we just let this topic die?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Jeff needs to crossface this thread

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What's wrong with having this thread? I don't get the complaints...

Hoffa, I couldn't disagree more. You may be able to easily dismiss this and say "Benoit was just a psycho"... but for me, I find it hard to believe that an athlete with no criminal record, who did lots of charitable work, just one day went homicidal like he was a total psychopath his whole life?

I think it's very possible that series of head injuries led to dementia which factored into what happened.

I'm not saying I buy the article 100%. But something happened to make him go from the somewhat normal person he was to the murderer that he became basically overnight.

Whatever research can be done to help determine why that occurred has to be a good thing, hey if it can help someone else one day you know? Better than just saying "eh he was just a psycho, lets forget about it"

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I wasn't talking about this thread, I was talking about the story in general. It's just a downer to hear about this stuff over and over. Most of these television shows covering the incident are just trying to get ratings, and capitalize on a tragedy.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oh, I'm not saying that. Something did go wrong with him, for sure.

We don't know how long he had been off track. No one knows for sure what's going on inside someone else's head. Although it may have appeared he was "normal" doing charitable work etc, inside he could have been quite the opposite. He could have had a psychopathic disorder that he wrestled with in secret for years. Finally, one day he gave in to the demons, or what he was hearing in his head.

I'm just saying having Alzheimer's or dementia does not drive you to do what he did. People with those disorders are not capable of methodically planning out the murders like he did.

6. he got hit on the head to many times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar