WVU Strong Safety Karl Joseph

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

What do you all think of drafting SS Karl Joseph? This plays with a ton of heart, was a team leader and a big time playmaker in the run *AND* pass game. The knock on him is he torn his ACL early in the season during week 4, but hopefully healed by the time the season comes around. I think he has a lot of the same traits we love about Jalen Ramsey except the height and could be had with a midrounder if the front office thinks a S isnt worth the first pick

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Well that's the dumbest intro to a highlight video I've seen but other than that...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He looks like Michael Griffin when he was at Texas. You know, before he had his penis lopped off.

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

My favorite S in the draft. Dude plays with an attitude. That's what this defense needs. Too many choir boys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

reminds me of Bob Sanders....his career will go like his too if he continues to throw his body around like he does.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin never lost his penis, he was screwing this team for years remember.

Its his balls he had lopped off. I hear Michael Turner keeps them in a mason jar on a shelf somewhere.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Draft rule #4, never draft a Mack Brown coddled University of Texas football player.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

In all seriousness, this kid is a maniac, just the type of guy you want at Safety. He's the closest thing to Polamalu there is, always around the ball, excellent ball skills and great open field tackler.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He misses some tackles always looking for the knockout tho, gonna need to clean that up some, but I would say thats an easy fix so not a big issue

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

True, hopefully that'll change at the next level because of the size and shiftiness of NFL players.

Also, you can't teach WANT when it comes to tackling, he's very willing, just needs a cleanup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar