WTF - A running back?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahh ok, i dont see y we would get another one especially when we got two this draft and already had at least 4

2. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

chows offense needs a scatback

nash,payton & possbly henry are gone espcailly if white outplays henry,1 more toke & hes done.We would be better of with white ,brown & 3rd down back,7th rd rb from utah if he looks good practice squad,& who know if some team rbs gors down with injuries we might get 3rd back for henry or a 2nd for brown,sice hes in his last year,

3. I don't see that 7th round guy making the team, shove em into practice squad, but don't ever use him.

4. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

Hell, this isn't fantasy football. Hey Floyd/Jeff layoff the RB's. Pick up a freakin offensive lineman or another corner

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Personally I think we do need another RB, I feel Henry will get released in a few months. We will probaly keep Payton, and then maybe trade Chris Brown. Nash will get released as well. I say we should try to get Tatum Bell from the Broncos.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, maybe we can trade Lendale White for him. Payton could be the starter and Bell could come in to spell him. :hmm:

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

:hmm:

no, no, maybe Chris Brown for Tatum maybe???

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

been drinking again have we ?

9. Broken Record

Constantly:ha:

Anyone else who thinks that the Titans will have Payton on the roster this year, but not Brown, Henry or Nash is probably sitting right next to me at the bar and will need a ride home.

10. Broken Record

To be honest with you, I don't know much about Tatum Bell or what his contract situation is, but I do agree with you that a Brown trade is a possibility for the right price/player. I don't think anyone will trade for Henry, though and I don't think we'll cut him seeing as how he's not costing us much of anything. Are you saying that you think he'll toke out on us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar