Wright & Titans agree to 4 year deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Lol yea hopefully. Anywhere is good for me except, Ft. Campbell military base

2. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Hope he comes out on fire and stays healthy

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So he signs today but wont practice til Thursday, womp. Shoulda signed yesterday so he can have Wednesday off in case he's a little sore. He is coming off a shoulder injury so maybe the few extra days will help him.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

As I said... it had to get done by the first of the month.

Thank God.

5. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Wake up, wake up, wake up it's the 1st of the month To get up, get up, get up so cash your checks and get up

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Hopefully, beyond hope, that we finally have a receiver...

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

glad to hear it

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can see him starting from day 1. Him and Nate will be a good duo. And when/if Kenny comes back we're gonna be loaded!

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think he will be starting from day one also.Looks like it will be Wright,Washington and Williams as the top three receivers along with Cook and Stevens at TE.

It will be a stretch but it would be nice if Britt comes back from his injury and off the field mishap and dominates like he did the past couple years.

Would've been nice to see Britt and Wright on the field together from the very start of the season.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He is saying the right things but it will take a while for me to warm up to him. I can't explain it. I don't usually mind a holdout- I understand it. But this one just really pissed me off. He held out and got more guaranteed money than the 17th pick (Kirkpatrick) did.

We'll have to wait until Thursday to see if he was worth it. He better not make many mistakes or get a hammy or shoulder problem because he is on thin ice in my book.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar