Wright is Slow!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

And you know all of this off of just 3 preseason games in where he just caught one pass in one of them......Lets not count our chickens before they hatch.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Because he looks like the real deal. Seems like you're still sore over the pick. Get over it. Is it that hard to be just slightly impressed by KW's play so far?

3. TitansWillWin2

Yeah because producing in college directly correlates with producing in the NFL!

4. TitansWillWin2

Slightly? Yes I am slightly impressed! But he has a lot to prove and until then I dont see him being any better than nate washington. Thats his max potential!

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

There's plenty of film on him other than just these few preseason games. It doesn't take much to see that he's very talented, and he could have a very bright future. I'm sorry that you have zero eye for talent, but you don't have to boast about it.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

So you're putting a cap on his potential after only 3 preseason games? One of which he only had one catch. ;)

Just give it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Just like 40 times directly correlate to producing in the NFL?

Give it up.

8. TitansWillWin2

Ok that was a pretty good point.....Maybe im being a little pessimistic but we havent had much luck with wr's and im not really big on drafting small shifty wr's that are not that fast. Unless he winds up being anywhere close to steve smith, then it was a bad draft pick!

9. TitansWillWin2

I didnt say he was gonna be a srub. I just said he was not gonna be a star. And thats because his lack of speed is going to hold him back!

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I didn't see the game last night so I can't judge whether he looked slow or not but I really don't think that equates to him not being any good. Drew Bennett was a undrafted QB who was a damn good WR for us and he wasn't fast either.

As long as KW's hands are on point then I expect him to help this team out. Anything he lacks in the speed dept. he will make up for in other areas. And once Kenny does get back on the field, our WR group will be downright redonkulous!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar