Wright is Slow!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No b/c pro days are always skewed in favor of the player. Therefore those players are faster than him b/c they ran faster times at the combine. In a straight line race Locker would out run wright!

2. TitansWillWin2

Once again Rice 6 foot 2....Wright 5 foot 10..... Rice could jump a whole lot higher and was one of the best route runners of all time!

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

The guy is fast enough. What I'm most impressed about with Kendall is that it looks like he has been working pretty hard on his routes. My brother-in-law coaches in the Big 12 and when I asked him about KW he said route running would be his biggest struggle. He's got the speed and quickness to get separation; that's pretty much all he did in college.

4. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Not sure what drugs some of you "fans" are smoking, but I'd like some. I have nothing but positive things to say about Wright so far. Our other receivers on the other hand? Does Damian Williams still exist?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yeah, this is dumb. Like really dumb.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I almost feel bad for you now because you've made a complete fool out of yourself with this thread.

But wait a second. You said Fitzgerald is faster than KW. Well, well... Fitzgerald ran a 4.63 in the combine. KW ran a 4.61 in the combine. Kendall Wright is automatically faster!!!!

7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

This thread is full of DW and GoT type failure.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. TitansWillWin2

When fitz ran it they used hand timers. Now the timing is done electronically. So it could have been an inaccurate time with fitz. But he def looks faster than wright. Just not as quick.

And why is there so much hype on wright already!?!?! You guys are just setting him up to fail based off of just several catches!

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Wright was the 2nd most productive receiver in all of NCAA last year. Nuff said.

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Who cares? Kendall Wright will be a great receiver. If he keeps progressing the way he is, he'll be our #2 after Britt comes back. He is the best route runner this team has had in a long time. He gets great seperation from defenders, and he will be open a LOT. And Locker will always be looking for him. He's got good hands, he's very quick, gets seperation from defenders, he's not soft, he gets great YAC, and he's a natural, fluid, precise route runner. way more than you can say about some of our other receivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar