wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

The way Smackdown has been going lately it has to be leading to Shane vs Daniel at WM. They are doing to much not to lead to a match. He just have been cleared they are just not letting anybody know.

2. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

Anyone know about this Mixed Tag team show on Twitter???? in 2 weeks. Any news on who is teaming etc. I can't find anything about it, but I saw it advertised on Smackdown.

3. kstone

kstone Starter

I know they announced Braun and Bliss together but that is the only team that has been announced. It's going to be on Facebook live at 10:00 pm and they are moving 205 Live to 10:30 pm. I know they are doing an old school theme with the winning team getting like $100,000 a peice.
    Only thing I have seen it that the first rounds will probably be Smackdown vs Smackdown and Raw vs Raw. To not give that many Smackdown vs Raw on TV.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

I would love to see Nia Jax and her cousin Roman Reigns together. I heard that Enzo is really sick, and won't be able to wrestle.

I guess the Uso and his wife Naomi will be a team., Watch them put Lana and Rusev together. Bliss and Braun, as you mentioned, will be awesome together.

I might check it out, but a mixed match is like a singles match, cause it's girl on girl, guy vs guy..etc.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Rusev better be careful and try not to get too over.

They might give him 2016 Heath Slater/2017 Tye Dillinger treatment.

Purposely keep them off tv cause they started getting too over when they didn't have any plans for them.

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Anyone watch Wrestle Kingdom 12?

Every match on the card was awesome.

Jericho/Omega match was brutal and well done.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Already happening. Why else would English be in the us tourney instead of rusev

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Yeah, looks like we're headed for another Maharaja title reign.

yay....

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Better that than roode winning just to face off with zoggler a few more times lol

Rumors that the winner enters a program with a returning ziggler

10. kstone

kstone Starter

It was great.
    Check out New Year's Dash. It had a lot of new storylines come out of it that were

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar