WR Hackett and Others Visiting Titans Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah we have such a great WR core were going to turn down any WR who is good. :sarcasm:

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

IMO, Hackett is no better than Brandon Jones. When I see Hackett play, I see BJ. Hackett may have more speed, but thats it. And didn't the article in the Tennessean say Hacketts agent said something about the Titans only having interest and Reinfeldt saying they have not invited any other Receivers other than JMac and Drew Carter? So technically, Hackett wasn't here right? I'm a bit confused.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

S Hackett? James Jones? Who the heck wrote this?

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

My baby daughter got better hands than B. Jones!

5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Brandon Jones is not better than D.J. Hackett. I say like almost everyone on here either trade for one WR or draft one in the first round. Stop fooling around with bums.

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

wow that qoute made my day

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:drink:

8. BuckeyeTitan

BuckeyeTitan Guest

When healthy, Hackett is a stud. Especially in the redzone. Anyone who says otherwise hasnt seen him play.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Let me stop you right after "When healthy". Sorry, there's a reason why he hasn't garnered much interest and I think the supposed "interest" we're apparently showing is agent BS talk. I see him re-signing with Seattle on the cheap. We don't need another Givens. JMac proved he can stretch the field in this offense and will come much cheaper with less injuries.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

five years ago....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar