WR Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Right now, 1. Marquise Brown and 2. TJ Hockenson, if an obvious pass rusher doesn’t fall in rd 1.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I like Cody Ford a lot. Hockenson not so much. From what I've watched I haven't seen a TE in this draft worth a 1st round pick. I don't see one that even measures up to Goedart from last year and he went 2nd round.

My favs so far:
    Jeffery Simmons
    Montez Sweat
    Rashan Gary
    Christian Wilkins
    Marquise Brown
    Jaylon Ferguson

I'm only starting to watch film, but any of those guys I'd me more than happy with.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Marquise Brown in the 2nd would be great. We need that speed to add another dimension to our offense.

We should definitely target at least one receiving weapon no later than day 2 if we don't address it in free agency.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Slim pickings in FA, lot of names, but quality just isnt there. We def need to bolster the WR group with someone new

We probably have the saddest group of WR's league-wide.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Add one of Tyrell Williams or Robby Anderson in free agency AND one of Parris Campbell or Marquise Brown in the draft and we go from a bottom 10 WR group to a top 10 one.

6. JCBRAVE

Top 10 with noodle arm? that'd be nice

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Nice list. Fill me in on some. I like Hickensons ability to catch, but he also blocks real well. Something we need outside of Smith and Walker.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

We only need one or the other really. Id rather take the extra money/draft pick and put it towards interior o-line. Our top 3 wrs aren't bad. Just need that difference maker. Anderson or williams could be that with size and athleticism. Brown could be that with pure speed.

Spend the extra money/pick to get 2 of the interior o line guys outta here and bring in some real 100% beef from wendys

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I really want a vet #2 WR across from Davis. The main issue I see is that we are going to have to really overpay for a vet WR because why would they want to come play for the Titans when they could go play someplace where they throw the ball around the yard all the time. Nobody takes equal money to come play WR for us.....only other option in terms of getting a vet is to trade for one...not sure if any good ones are going into the last year of their contract and their team would want to trade them because they know they aren't going to pay them.

10. JCBRAVE

AJ Green is up for grabs in 2020
    Amari Cooper prob re-signs in dallas
    Sterling Shepard in NY might not be kept
    DeVante parker can ball out when he plays, he'll be out there in 2020

after those guys its a bunch of super older vets with bigger names than games at this stage in their careers.

Trading for a guy at this point is a waste of resources IMO, try to sign a guy now or draft one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar