WR Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

The title “next OBJ” is just a ploy to get views, but Mitchell is a very well rounded receiver. Great route running to always seem to create separation. Above average RAC ability and very reliable hands. Won’t blow you away with speed but enough to be a consistent deep threat. Can play outside or slot. Being an Oregon fan I may be biased but I’ve watched every snap of this kid for 3 years. Projected 3-5th round pick right now. I think he’d be a steal.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Read the article, they're asking if Brown will be bust like Austin, or an All Pro like Hill. They conclude he's much more likely to be like Hill or Cooks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

oh that makes sense, i didnt actually read it i just thought they were hyping him up and using austin as a good comparison lol

the only thing i have against brown is his weight... gonna be tough to get by in the nfl at 170. if he was like 15-20lbs heavier i'd have no problems taking him wherever

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Rookie wideouts take years to adjust....I want to win now. Our lines need way more help. Grab a good vet WR and we are fine..I’d argue that TE needs just as much if not more attention.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Agreed. We would be better off getting Robby Anderson or Tyrell Williams now and grab other positions in the draft.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I am a duck fan too...but no way I would count on Mitchell to contribute as an elite wr at the nfl level

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Who do we like guys? I’m digging TJ Hockenson and Cody Ford so far....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar