WOW! Yahoo has Titans #1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

They looked really good against Washington. :lol:

But not so good against Cincinnati. :hmm:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm glad the espn poll has a NY team at #1 instead of the Titans.

I also wish the Ravens would have won Monday Night.

Those aren't really random thoughts. I just don't want the Titans to be in the spot light too much. I also wanted the Titans to visit a Baltimore team fresh off a win.

Anyways, I feel like The Titans have more offense than Baltimore and a defense that is on par if not better. Certainly up to the task. I like Tennessee on the road. I know that there is fire taking it to the Ravens. I'm ready for Sunday.

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Perhaps I might make an appearance....as long as there are no offerings of candy. ;)

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I go to WKU but usually stay locked in my apartment for the away games. I like to able to watch the game in peace.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea and? The Redskins are very good. Last time I checked that's 1 more team with a winning record they have beaten than we have. They also blew out the Rams, we never blow out teams.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Combined record

Titans: 3 - 12

Giants: 3 - 12

We never blow out teams but we have a point differential of 56?

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't care about point differential. All I know is I can't remember the last time when the Titans had the game won at halftime.

Again, Giants are the champions were not, Giants have beaten a team with a winning record and we haven't.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You don't care about point differential because it just ruins your whole gripe.

9. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Well we beat the Jags, who are 2-2 at the moment would be 3-1 if they beaten us and they beat the colts in THEIR house, Cincy took the reigning champs your beloved Giants to ot in THEIR house (we demolished Cincy in theirs), Vikings were the preseason favorites to go to the superbowl, and obliterated the Texans, a division rival........and the big thing is we are consistently beating our opponents by almost two touchdowns. We might not be BLOWING out people in your terms of points being scored in a single game, but we are definitely creating the largest padding each game between ourselves and the opponent.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Their not my beloved Giants I just think their the only team who should be rated higher than us. Why is that such a big deal? Their the defending champions and their undefeated. Why shouldn't they be #1? And we didn't "obliterate" the Texans. It was a closer game than the score looked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar