Wow we would have been in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VOLS_n_TITANS, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VOLS_n_TITANS

VOLS_n_TITANS Rookie

If we would have just beat Jacksonville or just beaten Arizona....Baltimore is losing and so is the Miami Dolphins....And to think I was going for us to lose against Arizona because I thought we was out of it....After losing eight games....Now I wish I would Have rooted all Game Tennessee in the Arizona game at home

2. Occy

Occy Starter

story of this team really, lose the games we need to win, win the games we should be losing.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

San Diego still has to lose and KC is resting all 11 starters on D.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No. Chargers are currently 8-7 and is facing the scout team of the Chiefs.

We needed 2 wins, like the home games against Colts and Jaguars...

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just drink guys. Dont put together how bad we have it...

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. VOLS_n_TITANS

VOLS_n_TITANS Rookie

Yeah I forgot San Diego has seven wins....Denver should have beat them

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. VOLS_n_TITANS

VOLS_n_TITANS Rookie

Sorry bad Thread

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

A fumble by Wylie on a return lost the home game against the colts.Fitzpatrick throwing an interception in OT against Arizona lost that game.Locker overthrow lost us the Houston game in OT in week 2.Don't forget the two point home loss to Jacksonville where Fitz fumbled with two minutes left.Wipe those mistakes out and we are an 11-5 team.

Week 2 at Houston 30-24 LOSS IN OT --Locker makes completion instead of overthrow we win.
    Week 10 Jax 29-27 LOSS BY TWO POINTS---Fitz fumble on our own 20 with two minutes left--no fumble we win.
    Week 11 Indy 30-27 LOSS BY THREE POINTS---Wylie fumble loses the game,we win if he doesn't fumble
    Week 15 Arizona 37-34 THREE POINT LOSS IN OT-Fitz doesn't thow INT we win.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

lol whats with all these stupid hypotheticals? Every team is 5 or 6 or 7 or 30 plays from being an 11-5 team in the NFL. Give it a rest. Another crap season.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

In other words we are not that bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar