Wow...I am not sure I remember the board ever blowing up like this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Seriously...one preseason game has resulted in this place going nuclear. It has resulted in some really good dialogue and debate, but I was just kind of sitting back and looking at it from a distance and thinking how crazy it has gotten.

Fun times in Titantown....but never forget...

:coltssuk: :ravens: :jagsbite: :bs:

2. Titan

Titan Guest

After the last two years we are all ready for some good'ol Titan football. It just sucks to sit back and see your team not care. We will do better this year. Maybe even a wildcard spot

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

chalk it up to the board, some time, and a great education by most of the posters on the forum. Year one I blindly listened and accepted as truth anything the coaches and/or the front office said.

We are all too used to the dribble that sometimes eeks its way out of the press conferences. "We just have to make plays" "there was a penalty that wasn't called", etc. etc.

We have all grown exponentially smarter.

4. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

I agree, Im also tired of the media and the "youngest team in the N.F.L." excuse . There are teams out there that are not that much older than us and are 10 times better. I just want them to shut the h*** up and play ball like a pro team instead of a high school team.

The Nashville media makes WAY to many excuses for this team.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Because a lot of people on here are grossly impatient and tend to overreact (both good and bad). Cats were saying we could go 9-7 after the Saints game, then we were the worst team in the NFL.

I'm withholding judgement until what I've been seeing in the preseason happens in the the regular.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Watching that game after the last two seasons is probably the low point for many Titans fans.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

gald you left out all the F-bombs I would have put in that sentence

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Used 'em all up last Saturday night.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hope you have a sound proof room. :ha:

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar