Would You Trade...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clint8, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The people who say Morgan sucks obviously only folllow the ball and dont catch all thats going on during a play

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

People are WAY over the top with the bust term. I remember Deuce calling Mario Williams a bust, people call late round picks a bust, etc, etc, etc...

Morgan is good. He is praised for his play by everyone but the fans.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'd trade Morgan for a pick for sure, but I'm unsure about those other guys you mentioned. Give us a 3 for Morgan hell yeah.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

No one hates Titans players more than Titans fans. I keep saying it because it's true.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No way...Philly fans are worse, believe me...lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

JC..I am with you..Morgan is fine. We could have done MUCH worse with the guy all the considered, and it isn't like he is not productive. Especially after having an injury early in his career etc...We should be thankful.

7. JCBRAVE

He's just not sexy enough for Fry and Scarecrow, but I dont need my DE's to be Jevon Kearse or Jason Babin.

I mean football 101 says first thing you need to do on defense is stop the run, Morgan does that very well, and also creates pressure.

The Morgan debate is as beaten to death as the McCourty vs Verner argument, the CJ vs no CJ argument, and the Dave Stewart sucks agreement. We need something new to talk about.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Glad we can settle for fine and that we could have done worse

9. JCBRAVE

The interesting thing about your proposal is this could actually happen. The Jags know what they have in Tyson Alualu, so I am sure without question if they could upgrade to Derrick Morgan they would. The Jags are about the only team out there who would want Derrick Morgan, last year vs them he had impressive games, they know what he can do. In the 2 games vs Jacksonville Morgan posted 11 tackles and 2 sacks.

If we wanted to move Morgan, Jags could be a major player.

IDK what Morgans future holds. He would be a cheap re-sign in 2015, but if he doesn't break out in 2014 would anyone really need to see him again the following year?

If Ruston shops Morgan I'd hope for a 3rd rounder at best.

10. JCBRAVE

Im happy you want better, I do too, Im just not going to single him out when he's one of the brighter spots on the team. There's no reason not to believe Morgan will have a big year. Casey exploded this year, Morgan could be next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar