Would You Trade a 2nd and Cyprien for Earl Thomas?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

With 3 starting CBs, do we even need Cyprien or a replacement for him? We just increased our pass rush tremendously. Why not put all 3 CBs out their with KB. On 3rd and long we can go to a "hybrid" front: pull the nose, move JC and DQJ inside, add mix up BO, DM, HL, KD, and even RE between LB and DE spots. Who are you going to block.

2. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I'd trade something next draft for him, the thing about using future picks is you can always continue to do so when needed if you don't go crazy on it because you just get new future picks. I'd probably never trade a future 1st unless i'm moving up to the top 5 from the late 20s or early 30s after having a franchise QB unexpectedly retire due to an off-field injury or other reason you can't anticipate.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

is this offer still on the table?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im sure thats already the plan when theyre able to sub players in when the other team isnt in hurry up mode, hopefully they dont try using an extra tight end to take advantage of the smaller defense, but its a plan for 3rd and longs, it can work.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Can't trade next years draft picks. With the Draft in Nashville we're gonna want all our picks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar