Would you take Star at 10 over Warmack?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So with the news that Star has a heart condition, let the rumors swirl that he may slide a bit. My question to Titans fans is, if he and Warmack are both available at 10, which do you prefer and why?

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Warmack.

I've pretty much checked out emotionally for the 2013 season since I believe we are looking at another 6-7 win team and a complete overhaul with this staff and front office after the season. Draft the lineman this year and keep building. I'll pass on a DT with a health problem. Star doesn't impress me that much anyway.

Warmack could be the guy for us for another 10 to 12 years. It isn't a fancy pick that will make an immediate huge impact but he will help.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Warnack because he is a bigger need imo.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Star only because of getting Warford in the second. If Warford wasn't in the draft I would go with Warmack no questions asked. There is a drop off from Warmack to Warford but getting Star balances that out IMO. This team needs too many pieces and has too many issues to be fixed by just one OL no matter how good he is. I would change my opinion in a heartbeat if a dominant is available in the 2nd. In short, my heart says Warmack, my brain says Star.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Star. I'd like to hear how serious the condition is but as of now I'd take Star. I'd be happy with either though honestly.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It depends on his heart condition; this could be something that drastically shortens his career. I'd take Warmack.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

chance simply becauase floyd>star

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Warmack seems like a pretty safe pick. And its a big need so that makes him even more valuable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I really like Warmack and want that to be the pick, but if we can guarentee Warford in the second I might go Star, but dont think its worth the gamble

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Trade back to 15 and take Warmack. I really like Star but would rather trade back than take him. Ruston has done good in the drafts and with more picks comes more chances to hit it big.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar