Would you give Kerry Collins and Chris Henery another chance?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would NEVER in 1000 years allow Kerry Collins to play on the Titans. I might seriously hunt him down and beat the living crap out of him to make sure he never again played in TN.

It would be worth going to jail for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

OP made me laugh - good one!

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL... he was so bad Titans fans have blocked him from their memory.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Travis Henry and Antonio Cromartie should be poster kids for abstinence

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

My favorite memory of Chris Henry is when we tried him out on kickoff returns. He got those ten yards per return faster than anyone I ever saw. 10 yards and a cloud of dust LOL.

Plus, that hit he took from the Colts was classic.

He could have been great, if the other team did not have defenders on the field.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And....Bush was taken in the 5th round! He got hurt in college, which impacted his status, BUT, wow....that was a whiff by alot of teams IMO.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Forgot all about that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0YAhpcrCLg"]Darrell Reid Hit on Chris Henry 12/30/07 - YouTube[/ame]

That second angle is just brutal.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I would help you do it.It was torture watching Collins go three and out over and over again.The Collins era here was the main thing i think that doomed Jeff Fisher.WTF? What was Fisher thinking. i knew Fisher had to let Volek go because he broke team rules and Vince Young was not ready to play but we could've easily found a better QB back then but settled on Collins.I knew as soon as the Colts signed him last season they were tanking the season because there was way more talent at the QB position to be had yet the Colts settled in with Collins.Collins always had a mediocre pro career......

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It was that dang 13-3 season. Once JF got a taste of winning with a conservative/mediocre offense there was no way he was going to change it ... EVER!!! JF loves him some mediocre O

But watching KFC trot out on the field week in and week out was just terrible. VY too. I would always watch other teams play and wonder what is was like having a QB you could trust go out on the field. It seemed like it had been so long for the Titans I had forgotten how it felt. Every time the ball left either players hand I had to hold my breath. In fact after so many years of holding my breath, I would still do it when Hass threw the ball. Hopefully in time I will learn to trust the QB again.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

From the Time Mcnair left around 2005-2006 all the way through 2011 when Hasselbeck and Locker arrived i too wondered during that five year quarterback drought if we would ever get a stable quarterback in here.Pretty much a half decade this team dealt with an unstable subpar QB situation.If we would've had a better QB in 2008 i have no doubt we could've won a super bowl.It feels good to finally have a stable QB situation and a QB who can actually play again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar