Would the Titans dare try a 2 QB system?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Honestly I don't see the game vs baltimore being anything near close. So what if we go into the half up by 3 scores and we roll into the third and Fisher wants to throw a curve and run some 2 QB type offense that no one has ever seen before. Maybe not this week or next week, but eventually, when Vince is healthy, would it be possible to see 2 QB's in the stat line? Has this ever been done before? I think I heard on PTI that it had been and worked pretty well.

What do you guys think? I heard rumors of it when Volek and Vince were here but never seemed to become anything more as Volek was traded. Could this happen? Or is this just too dumb a thing? :suspect:

Rhythm is the only thing that worries me.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I think we should give VY some time to play if we get ahead of teams. Nothing like learning in a game situation.

3. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

I have a feeling Baltimore will be pretty close. Tough games these birds give us.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

5. fryjr

fryjr The FREAK!!!!

I am probably alone here but I think VY at 95% gives us our best chance to beat Balt. They are going to come out Collins with a lot of blitz packages. I just see Collins relapsing back to his days in Oakland against Balt D. I am just happy we have our own awesome D that can keep the Balt O off the field. :logo:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how often do nfl teams get a big enough lead to put in the back up qb?

7. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Ugh. I got caught up thinking about something else.

=/

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just messin' wif ya.

Honestly, the only way I see Young in the game is if Collins gets hurt which is bound to happen by mid-season.

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

With our running game and defense, it should happen a couple times.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Aside from ADC's implosion in the playoff's when have you known it not to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar