Would the Giants trade Beckham?... and if so...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Giants are clearly frustrated by Odel Beckhams ongoing antics on and off the field. Its becoming a distraction to the team, a team that has a pair of other quality recievers in Sterling Shepard and Victor Cruz. At what point do they feel that it isnt worth it any more? OBJ is a quality reciever but the pressure of the biggest market in football is getting to him. Do you think a place like Nashville would settle down the brash reciever? Could he be the receiving threat we've been looking for?

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He'd bring fire but he would not work well with the Titans right now. Don't need a problem child on offense when we have enough problems with mularkey and co. as it is.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

What makes you think he would have more fun playing in Tennessee. I dont think he wants to downgrade qbs and have to go through a young qbs growing pains

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

He'd hate it here... Titans do not have a pass/WR-friendly system.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

To answer the thread question, no. I don't think the Giants are even considering a trade of Beckham.
    Second, if he's an off the field issue kind of guy, he always will be. Tennessee will not be his cure. I don't think it's the pressure of NY. I think he's crying because he's not being as successful as he wants to be. I think his ego would actually be a big issue in Tennessee.
    The last question was could he be the threat Tennessee is looking for? Yes but he wouldn't have quality WR like Cruz or Shepard helping open the field for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

No, the Giants wouldn't consider it.

And if they would, and you're a fan in here saying you don't want Odell Beckham Jr. on the Titans, you are absolutely crazy lmao have you watched our WR's? I get the off the field worries, but he's not a head case or trouble maker. He needs to get mentally stronger to not allow ppl get the best of his emotions but how can you have watched the last two seasons and honestly tell me you wouldn't take this guy on our team lmao you're ludicrous!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

These threads. They need to stop. Please. For everyone's sanity.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Let's get Tom Brady too.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Lol, is this real?

10. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

I'd take OBJ. He'd open up more plays and bring in a legitimate threat on offense. Hopefully Robinson would be smart enough to pull the trigger on such a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar